There are just over 2 weeks until the third National Wild Pollinator Count!
We have uploaded some new resources to the website to help you plan your count, including:
- a kit to Run Your Own Pollinator Count
- a printable guide with handy tips to tell the difference between bees, flies and wasps
We also have lots of exciting events planned in the Albury area, thanks to support from the Slopes 2 Summit partnership:
- a public count in the Albury Botanic Gardens, including a guest talk by native bee enthusiast Dr Michael Batley
- a macro photography workshop
- a Schools-only Bioblitz day (registered schools only).
If you aren’t in Albury, there may also be events on in your part of the country. If you would like us to advertise your event, please send us an email.
And don’t forget to add the #Ozpollinators hashtag when sharing photos and information on social media.