This guide aims to help interested groups, organisations and individuals to run their own count event in conjunction with the Wild Pollinator Count.
We encourage you to tailor your event to suit your interests and audience.
You can download the entire kit as a single PDF, or access just the parts you are interested in as individual files.
- Run your own count kit (4.2 MB)
Kit contents as individual files
- Tips for planning and running a count event (1.2 MB)
- Count tally sheet (0.1 MB)
- How to count and frequently asked questions (0.2 MB)
- Flyer with room for your event details (1.5 MB)
- Quick guide to insect identification for the count (0.4 MB)
Except where otherwise noted, content in this guide is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International license (CC BY-NC 4.0).